If you enjoyed the video, please consider hitting the Like button. It helps a lot
Link to game:
Music: Antoine Lavenant | Street Fighter (Dubstep remix)
Any background music compliments from www.audiomicro.com
Warsow is a first-person shooter video game first publicly released on June 8, 2005 as an alpha version. The game is in active development. The stable version was released on July 28, 2012 after 7 years of development.
Warsow’s codebase is free and open source software, distributed under the terms of the GPL; it is built upon Qfusion, an advanced modification of the Quake II engine. The artwork and other media are licensed under the proprietary Warsow Content License, which allows the contributors of this media to use the work in a “personal portfolio” but not in any other game.
Warsow is loosely based on the E-novel Chasseur de bots by Fabrice Demurger. The novel is the basis of the game’s cyberpunk visual style, which is achieved by combining cel-shaded cartoon-like graphics with dark, flashy and dirty textures. Since visual clarity is important in maintaining competitive gameplay, Warsow tries to keep effects minimalistic, clear and visible.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://popadrados.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 10 Things You Should Never Google (WARNING GROSS)
- Ant Colonies | Baby Panda Explore The Life Cycle Of Ant | Learning Game
- BEST PARKOUR GAMES IN DREAMS!?! | Dreams PS4 – Mirror's Edge & True PK/FR Cove
- SNES Longplay – Spawn: The Video Game (Acclaim, 1995)
- Trove's End Game : Episode 6 : Lunar Lancer @31.2k PR (Trove Xbox One)