Unboxing the White Samsung Galaxy Note.
Thanks to Negri Electronics:
When the Samsung Galaxy Note was announced a few months back, many wondered whether it was a phone, tablet or something we’d haven’t even heard of. At 5.3-inches of screen, the device absolutely towers over smartphones currently on the market. We got a brief hands-on in September and came away impressed despite its massive size.
It’s a phone, just to clear the air. And it’s huge. In a world where devices are only getting bigger, the Galaxy Note jumps past the 4-inch range altogether and lands at a massive 5.3-inches. Why move up in increments when you can up the ante in one swing? What we previously considered big — Galaxy Nexus, HTC Rezound, Droid Razr — is now slight and tiny. What we want to know: will the size hinder or improve the experience? And is the Galaxy Note daily driver material? Continue reading:
For more tech goodness, check us out at:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Like Us on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 hard reset
- Mở hộp & đánh giá nhanh Samsung Galaxy J6 chính hãng: Màn hình vô cực giá chỉ 4 triệu
- Samsung Galaxy Core Unboxing & Hands On Overview
- Vật Vờ| Đánh giá chi tiết Samsung Galaxy A5 2016: thiết kế đẹp, camera tốt
- Mở Hộp Đánh Giá Nhanh Galaxy J2 Core 2018 – Sam Sung J2 Core Unboxing