Click here to order …
This is what I consider “hanging out with my nephews.” 🙂 Lightning Reaction Re-Loaded is an instant classic. The only problem with it is that it only gets played for about 5 minutes every other month or so because getting shocked sucks!
There is a variable shock control on the side and we normally play with it at .5 or 1 because the shock is uncomfortable but not so uncomfortable that you don’t want to play it again.
If we turn the shock all the way up to 4, most folks who get shocked want to stop playing immediately.
There are also two settings, one where only the loser gets shocked and one where only the winner does NOT get shocked.
In this video, we played on the highest level and only the winner does not get shocked.
The idea of the game is to WAIT until the flashing light turns green and the music stops… after that, be the first to click your button. Don’t jump the gun or you will get a nasty shock.
For those asking where to buy, here is a link for you. Enjoy!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 10 Things You Should Never Google (WARNING GROSS)
- Ant Colonies | Baby Panda Explore The Life Cycle Of Ant | Learning Game
- BEST PARKOUR GAMES IN DREAMS!?! | Dreams PS4 – Mirror's Edge & True PK/FR Cove
- SNES Longplay – Spawn: The Video Game (Acclaim, 1995)
- Trove's End Game : Episode 6 : Lunar Lancer @31.2k PR (Trove Xbox One)