Hi, this video shows you how to control your Samsung TV via an Android Mobile Cell Phone and a iOS device (iPod Touch). The app used for the Android Phone is the Samsung Smart View App. The app used for the iOS device is MyTifi.
The phone needs to be connected to the same network as the TV so they need to be connected to the same router. In the video the TV has a wired connection back to the router and the phone/iPod has a Wireless connection.
The apps work well and in some instances like using the TV web browser the apps work better than the original remote control.
If you know of an App that woks really well on Samsung, Sony, LG, Panasonic etc. then add it to the comments to help other viewers out.
Many thanks Vince
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://popadrados.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 hard reset
- Mở hộp & đánh giá nhanh Samsung Galaxy J6 chính hãng: Màn hình vô cực giá chỉ 4 triệu
- Samsung Galaxy Core Unboxing & Hands On Overview
- Vật Vờ| Đánh giá chi tiết Samsung Galaxy A5 2016: thiết kế đẹp, camera tốt
- Mở Hộp Đánh Giá Nhanh Galaxy J2 Core 2018 – Sam Sung J2 Core Unboxing