While a few GameCube System Menu tricks have been known since the console launched in 2001, one clever NinDB user with a penchant for earworms has uncovered yet another hidden secret — one that that is a little more involved than pushing a couple of buttons.
We show you all three GameCube Menu start-up sounds, what you have to do to get the two special ones, and what happens when you speed up the system menu music from the usual 2 minutes and compress it into about 8 seconds!
See the original “GameCube Main Menu (Sped Up 16x)” clip (SomeOrangeGuy):
More from Phil Bond, and the ACTUAL Totaka’s Song:
Grandpappy’s first appearance:
The Gardener’s first appearnce:
See more at FamicomDojo.TV:
Follow Famicom Dojo:
SeanOrange is a retro game fan from the US. Vinnk is a retro import fan who took things one step further and moved to Japan. Together they make Famicom Dojo: a web series dedicated exploring the Japanese history of video games and consoles from the other side of the Pacific.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 10 Things You Should Never Google (WARNING GROSS)
- Ant Colonies | Baby Panda Explore The Life Cycle Of Ant | Learning Game
- BEST PARKOUR GAMES IN DREAMS!?! | Dreams PS4 – Mirror's Edge & True PK/FR Cove
- SNES Longplay – Spawn: The Video Game (Acclaim, 1995)
- Trove's End Game : Episode 6 : Lunar Lancer @31.2k PR (Trove Xbox One)