Classic Game Room HD reviews CHOPLIFTER! for Atari 7800 ProSystem! This side scrolling shmup style game mixed with a rescue mission has intentionally difficult shooting controls to challenge the gamer to dodge or fire at enemy aircraft and hot air balloons while saving hostages and transporting them back to a post office to be parcel posted home. Remember kids, when you rescue hostages from evil villains you have to use regular mail or Priority Mail, not media mail! Humans do not count as media. Choplifter was designed by Dan Gorlin and originally published by Broderbund. This version on Atari 7800 is not one of the better versions of this fun old school retro video game but still entertaining to revisit (it’s my game from back in the day!). This CGRHD review of Choplifter has gameplay from the video game Choplifter on Atari 7800 from 1987 showing the helicopter shooting bad guys, landing on rescued hostages and saving them too! Too bad it doesn’t have more than one level! The maximum score is 64. If you want a real score then get another version of Choplifter (like the Sega Master System version). Choplifter! should not be confused with Chopper Command from Activision, they are 2 different games.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://popadrados.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 10 Things You Should Never Google (WARNING GROSS)
- Ant Colonies | Baby Panda Explore The Life Cycle Of Ant | Learning Game
- BEST PARKOUR GAMES IN DREAMS!?! | Dreams PS4 – Mirror's Edge & True PK/FR Cove
- SNES Longplay – Spawn: The Video Game (Acclaim, 1995)
- Trove's End Game : Episode 6 : Lunar Lancer @31.2k PR (Trove Xbox One)