Today we’ll be looking at one of the most-used game engines in the world, Unity! Unity is one of the best engines in our opinion because of its versatility for indie developers! Want to make a 2D-game? Check! 3D? Check! Android, iOS, PC, Linux, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch? Checks all around! And we’ve only named a few!
In today’s video we’ll be showcasing some of these great games made by independent teams, and we’ll also talk about the developers creating them. These games are a testament to what small teams can pull off with Unity and we find their stories just so inspiring.
#unity #madewithunity #gamedev
► Check out a similar video we did recently on the best Gamemaker games!
► Check out the Ask Gamedev Community Member Game of the Week: Tiny Dino
► Read Polygon’s great article on the making of Cuphead
► A New Gamedev Video Every Week! Subscribe ►
► About Ask Gamedev
We’re a group of game industry veterans that make videos on games, the game industry, and more! This channel is for anyone that’s interested in video game development.
► Follow us
► Check out Ask Gamedev on Discord! Chat about game development in realtime with the Ask Gamedev community.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 10 Things You Should Never Google (WARNING GROSS)
- Ant Colonies | Baby Panda Explore The Life Cycle Of Ant | Learning Game
- BEST PARKOUR GAMES IN DREAMS!?! | Dreams PS4 – Mirror's Edge & True PK/FR Cove
- SNES Longplay – Spawn: The Video Game (Acclaim, 1995)
- Trove's End Game : Episode 6 : Lunar Lancer @31.2k PR (Trove Xbox One)